Ashby Lumber is committed to supporting local community groups like neighboring schools, youth sports teams and non-profit organizations. One way we do this is by hosting Ashby Gives Back, a community fund where community organizations can request funding for their community project.
Between the month of April through September, Ashby Lumber will donate up to $2,000 a month to two qualifying organizations (one from Alameda County and one from Contra Costa County).
How it Works
- Organizations apply through Ashby Lumber website: www.ashbylumber.com/communitysupport before the 25th of the month to qualify for the preceding month. Please include an event/fundraiser due date if applicable. Submissions will be accepted beginning March 1, 2021 and will be good until event/fundraiser due date or the end of the year.
- Ashby Lumber selects the winning community organization by the 1st of the month.
- Ashby Lumber will announce the winning organization by the 5th of the month.
- Winning community organizations will receive a certificate and a social media post.
- The winning organization will receive a certificate and be tagged on social media post(s) and are encouraged to share the post or post your own and tag Ashby Lumber.
Thank you for doing your part to help build our community!
Ashby Lumber reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the program at any given time.